We understand the importance of securing reliable project finance. Whatever the nature of your property development, our lending experts can help you find the right facility specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Who we are
We are one of Australia’s leading facilitator of project finance with a proven track record of delivering large scale and complex facilities. We can help you structure and implement bespoke facilities for practically any type of development. We have direct access to market leading products, meaning that you can get the most value out of your project finance facility.
What types of projects do we finance?
With a wide ranging experience in the field of property development, we are adept at structuring project finance facilities for any type of property development, from residential properties and land subdivisions to large scale commercial projects. We can work with first time property developers and can also offer cutting edge facilities to property developers with a proven track record in successful property development.
Why choose Global Capital Commercial?
GCC stands out from among its competitors for the quality of the service we provide and our dedication to personalised customer care. When you trust GCC with your project finance structuring, you get:
- Individualized customer care.
- An in-depth understanding of project finance and property development, buoyed by years of industry experience.
- Access to the widest range of banks and private lenders from across the country.
- Personalised strategy for each client, based on the specific needs of their project.
- A wide range of products to choose from, allowing you to structure the optimum finance facility.
- A team of dedicated lending experts who will give you the benefit of their vast experience in structuring solutions for property development.
- Fast, efficient structuring framework, allowing us to provide our clients with rapid project finance solutions in even the most urgent cases.
What types of project finance do we offer?
At GCC, we offer a wide range of finance structuring options, the primary ones being Full Doc and Low Doc development financing.
- Full Doc Project Finance: Typically offered by banks and other major lenders such as superfunds, it is the cheapest form of finance available. The application requirements are relatively stringent however and generally require pre-sales as well as up to date financials from the property developer, including tax returns. We can help clients to structure facilities for a total of 85% of the total development costs (TDC) and also limited to 70% of the gross realizable value (GRV).
- Stretched Senior Debt Finance: Project funding up to 90% of TDC and 75% of GRV. This product is for property developers looking to maximise the borrowing potential with a single facility that can extend considerably higher than traditional project funding facilities.
- Low Doc Project Finance: This type of facility is generally more flexible in its terms and requirements than full doc facilities. Based on a percentage of the project’s anticipated end value, low doc project finance is typically limited to 70% of the GRV. Offered only by private lenders, low doc is so named due to the fact that it generally requires neither pre-sales nor tax returns.
At GCC, we have a great deal of experience in the world of property development and understand the many challenges it entails. That is why we can assist in the entire construction cycle from providing finance to settle the land all the way through to refinancing the completed stock We can also assist with mezzanine facilities, (to bridge the gap between equity and your senior debt), and equity / joint venture participation.
Whatever your project finance needs, GCC can help you secure the most optimal financing arrangement, tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs 1300 353 926.
When contacting us through Project Finance Online, you are talking directly to our project finance experts at Global Capital Commercial, Australia’s leading facilitator of property development and infrastructure finance.